Insect Stings believes that the responsible use of personal information collected on its web sites is critical to its business objectives and reputation. As part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement.
The extent and type of information we receive from you on our external websites depends on what you do when visiting our sites. If you visit our site to read or download information, such as news stories or articles, much of the information we collect — such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site –is statistical only and not personally identifiable. We use information about the number of visitors and their use of the site in aggregate form to make our site more useful and attractive to you.understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Insect Stings has technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction.
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. These enable us to recognise repeat visitors to the site. By matching an anonymous, randomly generated identifier, we’re able to record specific browsing information such as how you arrive at the site, the pages you view, options you select, and the path you take through the site. By monitoring this information we’re able to make improvements to our site. If you are not happy with this, you can remove these cookies, but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
You can accept or block cookies
You can block any cookies from any website through your browser settings. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website.
These cookies make it quicker and easier for you to access sites on subsequent visits that use Flash technology. Deleting them means you may have to re-enter information each time you visit the same site. But just like any cookie, you can delete Flash cookies by going to the Settings Manager for your Adobe Flash Player. You will be taken to the Adobe website, which lists the websites with the cookies in your browser. Just click Delete opposite the relevant website.
• This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
• This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on sites across the Internet.
• This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site.
• This site uses data aggregated from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists.
• Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
• Google also provides website visitors Google Analytics’ opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether.
Find out more
You’ll find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org, which gives details on how to delete cookies from your computer. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone browser, please see your handset manual.